24.11.10

from today onwards.


Koko says no to becoming a 20-year-old
cat woman with only felines for friends
- 24 November 2010

I am not the nicest or most approachable of people. I tend to do things without consideration for others and even write about things that may be considered "inappropriate" on this blog. I make no excuses for myself. I like writing honestly about my life and I'm pretty open about who I am. Honestly, though, I am a big heap of chaotic rubbish at the moment. I will however make some changes now. I don't want to go into Med as a cat lady, with felines on my wall and kittens for friends (what a wonderful metaphor ._.)

- I will be more optimistic.
- I will make a more active effort to be nicer and more engaged with others.
- I will try not to make people deliberately uncomfortable (it's a bad habit, I agree).
- I will smile more.
- I will not ignore people simply because I am "not in the mood" to disturb my walk across campus.
- I will try not be so musically/intellectually arrogant (it's difficult to change after so many years).
- I will be more naked from now on. :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com